Too few arguments when downloading files

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
jamesd

Too few arguments when downloading files

Post by jamesd »

Hi all,

I've had lots of help with v2.3 here and one more thing seems to be broken. We have started looking at adding documents to courses and have hit a similar error to one we've seen elsewhere. Unfortunately I'm unsure how to resolve:
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Track_Item::__construct(), 1 passed in /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/modules/item/do.item.php on line 59 and exactly 2 expected in /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/class.module/track.item.php:18 Stack trace: #0 /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/modules/item/do.item.php(59): Track_Item->__construct(false) #1 /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/class.module/learning.item.php(174): play('1', '192', 'index.php?modna...') #2 /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/class.module/class.organization.php(279): Learning_Item->play('1', '192', 'index.php?modna...') #3 /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/index.php(84): Module_Organization->loadBody() #4 {main} thrown in /home/digitald/public_html/learn/appLms/class.module/track.item.php on line 18
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Too few arguments when downloading files

Post by alfa24 »

Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
jamesd

Post by jamesd »

My apologies and thank you alfa24. I didn't see these ones and didn't think to look in the Italian section.

I'll have a look now –I don't have any Italian but I'll hopefully the snippets will help.

Thanks again
jamesd

Post by jamesd »

Got it thank you. The second topic "$ti = new Track_Item( $idTrack, getLogUserId() );" was the one that fixed it for me.