Search found 54 matches

by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:18 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: New User Notification e-mail
Replies: 6
Views: 337

Re: New User Notification e-mail

Thank you for the responses - I'll continue to test on our test server with various debug levels. I'd like to keep the responding e-mail addresses separate according to function (as in the System Configuration page) and will update this page with any valuable info.
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:03 pm

I was able to fix the issue. I set all the communication e-mail addresses within the System Configuration -> Settings page on the admin site to exactly the same address as specified within the SMTP config in the config.php file. This seems to have fixed the Verification failed issue.

Thx
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:51 pm

I'm referring to Registration by admin in both single user creation as well as csv upload. The users are created but the notification is not sent. I've just set the smtp_debug value to 1 - as below and received the following response when importing a CSV: Mail config: cfg['use_smtp_database'] = 'off...
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:44 pm

New User Notification e-mail

Good day. I'm running forma version 2.3.0 for a client and have an external SMTP mail server setup with the correct settings in the config.php file. When a new user is created, the user does not receive his notification. I've checked the Event manager and the "user has been created" event is set to ...
by marius
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed
Replies: 1
Views: 471

Re: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed

Fixed by applying the patch listed under the Patches section within the forum - thx guys

https://forum.formalms.org/16/13698.html
by marius
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:47 pm
Topic: Ideal server configuration
Replies: 3
Views: 741

Re: Ideal server configuration

Thx alfa24. I applied the SCORM fix that is listed under the Patches and it is working fine now. So that was a bug that I missed the patch for in the forum. My only issue is uploading media files within the HTML Learning Objects. I've checked the php and Apache logs with no bug being logged there. I...
by marius
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:01 am
Topic: Ideal server configuration
Views: 741

Ideal server configuration

Good day. I would like to request a brief description of an ideal ForamLMS server and database setup and configuration. I host my current FormaLMS on a Google Cloud platform VM on Ubuntu 18.04 server, with Apache 2.4.29, and PHP 7.0.33, and LetsEncrypt SSL certificate We use the Cloud SQL database (...
by marius
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:57 am
Topic: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed
Replies: 1
Views: 471

SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed

We currently have an issue on our live platform where SCORM learning objects that have been completed by a student does not change over to "Completed" status but stays "Started". This is causing issues with the prerequisites for modules that follow, as the student can not access these until the LO i...
by marius
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:07 pm
Topic: Admin User sees all students in Grade Book
Replies: 2
Views: 870

Admin User sees all students in Grade Book

Good day. I am experiencing an issue where admin users (with Instructor or Mentor rights) that are only assigned to manage specific users are able to see all the users on an entire system within the Grade Book "Information about the Test" screen. The default Grade Book Details tab however displays c...
by marius
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:22 pm
Topic: LO Delete Trail
Views: 1324

Re: LO Delete Trail

Thank you Max - much appreciated. I completed the contact form and will await the pricing details.