Search found 5 matches

by marcelmuntaner
Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:30 pm
Forum: Plugins & patches
Topic: Long suspend_data for SCORM
Replies: 3
Views: 6151

Re: Long suspend_data for SCORM

Hi Claudio and Max, Thanks for the quick responses, it's very good for an open source software to have an active community. While I was trying to resolve the issue due to a long SCORM module I was trying to track, I noticed that some other users had similar issues. But those threads were resolved, s...
by marcelmuntaner
Fri May 29, 2015 3:07 pm
Forum: Plugins & patches
Topic: Long suspend_data for SCORM
Replies: 3
Views: 6151

Long suspend_data for SCORM

Hi, I use Articulate Storyline a lot. One of the things with Articulate Storyline is that it makes an intensive use of the SCORM string 'suspend_data'. This is the string that is used to store the information about interactions of the user so that when the user is back, the state of the course can b...
by marcelmuntaner
Tue May 26, 2015 2:44 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Forma on iOS8 + Safari on Mobile Devices
Replies: 8
Views: 10260

Re: Forma on iOS8 + Safari on Mobile Devices

Hi Claudio, Sorry the I didn't reply before... The first css rule by itself, does break the player: it sends the overlay to the back, so when the player opens you can't see it. That's what the second rule is for, to bring the overlay to the front when the player opens. When the player opens, YUI app...
by marcelmuntaner
Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Hey Jasmines, If I understand well, you refer to the expand/collapse button in the Curricula. I have tested this in iOS8 (I can't test it in any other version... I only have one iPad!) and I haven't found any malfunctioning of the button you mention. In fact I have tested this with my own template (...
by marcelmuntaner
Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 pm

The problem with iOS 8 is caused by the overlay, it prevents the user from clicking, as it's on top of the pages. One quick fix for it would be sending this layer to the back. After, when opening a SCORM module you will need to bring this layer forward again. All this can be done with css. I added t...