by JosiahIsaack
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:28 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Uploading Learning objects
Replies: 8
Views: 4097

Re: Uploading Learning objects

Hey alfa24,

I asked because i couldn't find the solution even after searching.None of the topics i checked matched the one above. If you have access to the solution, i'll be glad if you share.
by JosiahIsaack
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:13 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Uploading Learning objects
Replies: 8
Views: 4097

Uploading Learning objects

Hello, I'm getting the following error when trying to upload a file with .pdf extension ( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function sl_upload(), 2 passed in C:\wamp64\www\forma\appLms\modules\item\item.php on line 74 and exactly 3 expected in C:\wamp64\www\forma\lib...
by JosiahIsaack
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:41 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Uploading Learning Materials
Replies: 1
Views: 1960

Uploading Learning Materials

Hello good people, I am trying to upload learning materials in Teachers Area in forma.lms but i'm getting this annoying error when i try to insert the material. Kindly help me solve this. the error is as follows: Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function sl_upload(), 2 ...
by JosiahIsaack
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:34 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: New Release - Forma 2.4.2
Replies: 2
Views: 11960

Re: New Release - Forma 2.4.2

Hello good people, I'm getting the following error when trying to upload learning materials in forma.lms. Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function sl_upload(), 2 passed in C:\wamp64\www\forma\appLms\modules\item\item.php on line 74 and exactly 3 expected in C:\wamp64\w...