Search found 8 matches

by AndrewL
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:27 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: [SOLVED] Suddenly Unable to Register New Users
Replies: 11
Views: 6969

Re: Suddenly Unable to Register New Users

Alpha24, thank you for all of your time and help. We finally figured out our problem. We had done the initial setup of the database, etc. through Powershell, and we set the sql mode to an empty string with a Powershell command, which meant that it worked fine as long as we didn't restart our server....
by AndrewL
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Thank you. I tried doing the var_dump as you said, and got a few different notices. The home page was exactly the same as before the var_dump, but when I clicked the first "register" link and it took me to the registration form, the same notifications from before were present, but below th...
by AndrewL
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:54 pm

I followed through with the register form submission to the page that outputs "Array" and then realized that there isn't actually a fatal error (i.e. the app doesn't crash; I can still click on the Forma logo and go back to the login page), just the unexpected behaviour (no email sent, no ...
by AndrewL
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:33 pm

Alpha24, I see. Thank you. I'll post again soon with that error.
by AndrewL
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:32 pm

Thank you. I've adjusted the config.php file to what you see in the first image below. I changed the value of $cfg['do_debug'] from false to true. As you said it would, it caused several fatal errors when I tried to load the Forma home page. I took screenshots of all of it; I had to scroll through a...
by AndrewL
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:20 pm

By going to Settings > System Configuration > Settings > Advanced, then checking the "Activate language editing" and "Enable debug information" options, as seen in the attached screenshot.
by AndrewL
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:16 am

[SOLVED] Suddenly Unable to Register New Users

Hello, We've got Forma 2.3 installed on a Windows 2016 server, using PHP 7.0.33. We installed it successfully last week and we created a few new users while exploring the functionality of the software. However, after about a day of creating courses, etc., we were suddenly unable to register new user...
by AndrewL
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Windows server 2016 IIS 10.0 help needed
Replies: 7
Views: 5855

Re: Windows server 2016 IIS 10.0 help needed

Hello, I installed Forma successfully on an Apache server, but when I tried to install it on IIS, I also get this message: mime_content_type() support: OFF I followed the instructions in alpha24 's reply to the original question, but I ran into a problem. The extension=php_fileinfo.dll line was easi...