Thank you very much kind sir!
by radziu
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:07 pm
Forum: Installazione e Configurazione
Topic: Location of Base URL
Replies: 2
Views: 2490

Location of Base URL

Hello, I have recently reorganized my website directories and i moved formaLMS to another directory. I can still see the login page, but when i put in credentials and click login, it takes me to a 500 error. I believe the issue to be with my baseURL that i entered during installation. Where is that ...
by radziu
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:25 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: SCORM - When object finishes returns to course list instead of object list in course
Replies: 4
Views: 3571

Re: SCORM - When object finishes returns to course list instead of object list in course

Thank you Max. I am using Adobe Captivate as it was recommended to me and this is my first foray into online CBT. In my captivate Publish Settings, i did set the passing grade exit behavior as close project, i also tried stop project, but neither has the desired effect. Is there software other than ...
by radziu
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:54 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: SCORM - When object finishes returns to course list instead of object list in course
Replies: 4
Views: 3571

SCORM - When object finishes returns to course list instead of object list in course

First, thank you for the fantastic software. But i have a few usability issues, First, when a student finishes a scorm object, he is returned to course list, why? Why not return to the object list within the course they are doing. I can't find a setting that would allow me to change it. I have tried...