Why should you integrate Forma with Moxtra?
We're discussing an integration between Forma Lms and Moxtra to let you get the best from both worlds. Take a look at how it will work:
What Is Moxtra?
Moxtra is a Saas based OneStop platform for team collaboration that makes it convenient to learn, develop, share, adapt and re-learn in a on-Demand collaborative fashion. Basically, Moxtra helps users collaborate on training by making it convenient for learners to learn the way they want. Its capabilities include:
- Secure chat
- Document collaboration
- Video messages and video meetings
- Screen sharing and co-browsing
- Virtual rooms
- Content repository
- Task management
- Digital signature
Why do you need collaboration in a training platform?
In a self-paced training environment, the content is absorbed by a learner in his/her own perspective depending upon the cognitive abilities of a learner. Every learner is different and hence, has a different pace, and a way of learning that suits him/her. Some might enjoy learning themselves while the others might not.
As users connect, engage and collaborate, their learning becomes more fun and efficient. It's been proven that educational experiences that are social, contextual, engaging and student-owned lead to deeper learning. Other advantages are:
- Development of higher-level thinking
- Development of oral communication
- Better self-management and leadership skills
- Meeting participants wherever they are
- Scheduling on-Demand training sessions
- Doing audio/video in depth discussions
- Engaging with content wherever they are
- Creating support groups
- Creating learning videos as summary to share in the future
- Sharing instant feedback with other learners and trainers
- Creating notes
- Setting tasks
More collaboration means more ideas and, therefore, more relevant content. In particular, trainers can:
- Brainstorm and share feedback with other trainers about contents and best practices for learning
- Give individual attention to learners
Moxtra provides a single dashboard for the management/admin so as to have a control center of all activities.
Get in touch if you're interested!