JG
by drgallegos
Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:30 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Certificate Management
Replies: 7
Views: 5760

Re: Certificate Management

Does anybody have a fix for me on this? The reason this is important for my students is because when they complete a course, we issue a certificate (we call it report card). On the report card all tags work, except the last tag. Here are the tags: This is to certify that [firstname] [lastname] - thi...
by drgallegos
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Re: Certificate Management

Thanks Max. Do you know what other tag I can use so that the course final grade is showing? (I noticed in the user details there is a total score).
by drgallegos
Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Certificate Management

I am having an issue with certificates. We have always used the certificate, and have used the tags in the template. All of the tags work, except for the tag: [course_score_final]. That has always worked for us in Docebo, but now is not working. All other tags DO work on the certificate. Does anybod...
by drgallegos
Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:53 pm
Topic: Sending Message to Group
Replies: 4
Views: 4392

Sending Message to Group

In the LMS, when I go to send a message, only users tab is avaialble (in docebo, there was a groups tab). Does anyone know how I can send a message to a group? (not an email, but a message from the message tab)?

Thanks.
by drgallegos
Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:32 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Gradebook Bug
Views: 4952

Re: Gradebook Bug

Well, I feel like an idiot! Thanks Max, yes, there is a drop down menu! :)
by drgallegos
Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

How do I filter to show students only?
by drgallegos
Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi Max, Yes, in this case, I am attaching a picture of the gradebook from a course, English II. In that course, the first student listed in the gradebook has status 'ghost', but still shows up in the gradebook listing (as does my name - administrator). This is only an issue because the teachers are ...
by drgallegos
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Gradebook Bug

In the gradebook, when I move a student to 'ghost', his name is still showing up in the course gradebook, (and so is administrator, guest, etc). In Docebo, when a student was moved to ghost in the course, his name would NOT appear in the gradebook. Distinction: When the teacher clicks to enter a gra...
by drgallegos
Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:17 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Menu Items for
Replies: 3
Views: 3266

Re: Menu Items for

Thank you. I had a / in the menu name, and when I removed the / the menu works fine now. I wanted to post the fix, in case anyone has a similar issue.