Search found 15 matches

by forrestad
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Please explain: Course "final score"
Replies: 2
Views: 2202

Please explain: Course "final score"

Hello. I'm new to Forma LMS and evaluating it to see if it will fit my organization's needs. I am impressed by the work done by the developers in many areas. I could use some help understanding some parts of the Forma LMS system. I only have access to Forma version 2.3 at this time. But, please if f...
by forrestad
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:32 pm
Topic: [ANSWERED] Please explain: Learning objects TABS
Replies: 6
Views: 3253

[ANSWERED] Please explain: Learning objects TABS

Hello. I'm new to Forma LMS and evaluating it to see if it will fit my organization's needs. I am impressed by the work done by the developers in many areas. I could use some help understanding some parts of the Forma LMS system. I only have access to Forma version 2.3 at this time. But, please if f...
by forrestad
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 pm
Topic: Please explain: Repository
Views: 2302

Please explain: Repository

by forrestad
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:24 pm
Topic: [ANSWERED] How to: Discussion board as a learning object
Replies: 3
Views: 2919

[ANSWERED] How to: Discussion board as a learning object

Hello. I'm new to Forma LMS and evaluating it to see if it will fit my organization's needs. I am impressed by the work done by the developers in many areas. I am also unsure how to do a few things in the Forma LMS. I'll break them into individual "how to" question posts. I only have acces...
by forrestad
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:19 pm
Topic: How to: Assignment with file submission and grading
Views: 2593

How to: Assignment with file submission and grading

Hello. I'm new to Forma LMS and evaluating it to see if it will fit my organization's needs. I am impressed by the work done by the developers in many areas. I am also unsure how to do a few things in the Forma LMS. I'll break them into individual "how to" question posts. I only have acces...