<<back

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
Frank3176

<<back

Post by Frank3176 »

Hi Everybody

I have a request but I don't know How To Solve

Do You Know How to add the label NEXT when I want to continue my Course?
By Default, the Platform brings " <<back " but Not the label Next

I add the image in this topic

Best Regards
Frank
Attachments
Back.png
Back.png (8.98 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: <<back

Post by alfa24 »

That button is not to be intended as "previous" (learning object), it's a sort of "back to previous URL, whatever it was", like the back button of your browser let you navigate back your current navigation history.
I suppose that your wanted "next" is related to the navigation of learning objects, but sequencing of learning objects is not a fixed and linear matter. It can be, but it's not the one and only generalized behaviour.
This is why you will not have a "previous" and a "next" button to navigate objects.
Now, let's try to think two solutions.
The first, is a standard, but will work only in a scorm package. You will be able to navigate between organizations and items based on scorm sequencing settings. For further information, please refer to scorm references.
This first solution requires you to involve yourself and understand deeply what scorm is and how it works. This will work only inside a scorm package and not among your learning objects.
The second solution requires development: you may want to show a previous and a next button when a learning object is the (only) prerequisite for another (only one) object and a previous button to return to the (only) prerequisite of the current object. This behaviour is strictly connected to the linear sequencing of your objects, but you may to be less "strict" and want previous and next buttons to navigate to previous and next objects based by path (that is a sort of order). In both cases you should think how the buttons would work in scorm learning objects (you don't have a back button, right now, because scorm objects open in a modal window) or the file object types...

Hope to have been clear...
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
Frank3176

Re: <<back

Post by Frank3176 »

Its clear thanks