Upload file

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
Frank3176

Upload file

Post by Frank3176 »

Hi Everybody

I have the following issue, When I try to upload a file with an image or Mp4 files, I receive the following error message :

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function sl_upload(), 2 passed in /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/appCore/addons/mod_media/body.php on line 302 and exactly 3 expected in /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/lib/lib.upload.php:74 Stack trace: #0 /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/appCore/addons/mod_media/body.php(302): sl_upload('/tmp/phpO0tjyM', '/common/users/1...') #1 /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/appCore/addons/mod_media/body.php(59): ins_personal_media() #2 /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/appCore/addons/mod_index/index.php(42): require_once('/home/santanas/...') #3 /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/appCore/addons/mod_media/index_tiny.php(22): require_once('/home/santanas/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/santanas/prueba.santanasystemgroup.com/forma/lib/lib.upload.php on line 74

Does somebody know How to solve it?
Frank
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Upload file

Post by alfa24 »

The solution has been posted many times.
Please search before asking.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
Frank3176

Post by Frank3176 »

Ok thanks

I'll try to find it
Frank3176

Post by Frank3176 »

thank you very much
I already found the solution