Upgrading D3.6 to Forma - Issue with users

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
ebsi
FormaLms User

Upgrading D3.6 to Forma - Issue with users

Post by ebsi »

Hi all

I tried to do the upgrade yesterday but I think due to the almost 250l spam robot accounts that were created in the last 6 years its not listing more than 26 users on root of the system no matter what I do.

I think it may be because my developers on Joomla neglected to add the users to a organisation chart location and only added them to a group when creating users.

Is there an sql command that could set to root all users so I can find a way to manually delete them from the new system?

They are showing in the 3.6 but only 26 are showing in the post upgrade F1. The course assignments are showing fine its just in the User manager which means I cant add new users to courses until I fix the problem.

Any ideas would be appreciated as otherwise I may have to add manually over 1500 users and update their scores manually to a clean system.

Regards

Thomas
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Re: Upgrading D3.6 to Forma - Issue with users

Post by alberto »

Hi Thomas, If you feel your joomla developers did something wrong, ask them to fix it first.
There isn't a sql command to do what you say, the data relations within the db are complex so plese don't "play" with the database or you may just create further damages ;)

Sorry but I guess you have a customized installation, and since we don't know what changed in your code and in your db is impossible to provide any answer or solution.