Upgrading D3.6 to Forma - files folder

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
ebsi
FormaLms User

Upgrading D3.6 to Forma - files folder

Post by ebsi »

Hi all

I want to upgrade from 3.6 to Forma 1.0

I understand I have to keep the files folder intact from old Docebo and remove everything else.

However what about the files folder in the new forma install? There are new folders appLms and appCore

Do I rename my current folders DoceboCore and DoceboLms to these new folder names? will i lose acces to my files if I do that? will the upgrader handle it for me?

Regards and congrats on a great initiative.

Thomas Smith
ebsi
FormaLms User

Re: Upgrading D3.6 to Forma - files folder

Post by ebsi »

OK I see it automatically changes the directory for us so great!

I just did a test upgrade on http://www.ebsi-citt.com and it worked so far as I can see!

Im going to test it over the weekend. What I am curious about is in the user list in admin on the original site docebo 3.6 had listing of 234870 registered users (230000 of them robot registrations I am stuck with... but the upgraded version has only 26 users visible in the same screen of the user manager.

Yet I can access correct list of users subscribed to courses with even 1788 users on one course it lists them ok...

Also when I add scorm tests to grade book it shows the scores but doesnt seem to have a way to aggregate the scores to final score column which is also strange.

Finally for now - and VERY IMPORTANT - you said on website that I can have different white lable look for different clients and manage them on same installation. HOW?

Thanks and well done!

Thomas