The Elearning Community • Excel Report Fix
Page 1 of 1

Excel Report Fix

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm
by Amigamerlin
This patch fix the the excel report export that is not correctly exported.
Now it works at least for me ;)

XLS patch updated on 11-14-2012 !!! (previous pack was missing of one files).

Re: Excel Report Fix

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:49 am
by alberto
Hi Amigamerlin, thanks for sharing this fix! :)

Re: Excel Report Fix

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm
by greenday
Thanks for the patch, appreciate it :)

Re: Excel Report Fix / xml export for user management page

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:55 pm
by murat
[Removed by admin - Double posting]

Re: Excel Report Fix

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 am
by docebogal
I unzipped this and found the following files:
class.report_courses.php_original
class.report_user.php
report_tableprinter.php
report_tableprinter.php_original

Usually your downloads have the same filename with one named "original"
In this case - there is a "courses" file, and a user" file - which one should I update?

Am I just looking at it wrong?
thanks,

Re: Excel Report Fix

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 am
by alberto
Hi, probably the courses file is a mistake, and it's just missing the users file.
Just rename your original class.report_user.php and uploa the new one.

In the meanwhile we asked the patch developer to fix the package.

Re: Excel Report Fix

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:22 pm
by Amigamerlin
Sorry for the mistake, was my error packing the .zip file.
Here attached you can find the right one.

Bye and thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Excel Report Fix

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:17 pm
by docebogal
Thank you very much!

This site uses cookies.

Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and have already been set. We also use Google Analytics scripts, which all use cookies.
You may delete or block all cookies from this site in your browser options.