survey and test question order issue

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
lsoon

survey and test question order issue

Post by lsoon »

I'm using Docebo 4.0.5 and have created surveys and tests in Docebo. I've noticed that after question 8, the remainder of the questions have order number 8 or 9. I have clicked Fix sequence error, but wonder why such a thing happens? After fixing sequence error, I had one experience where the issue surfaced again.
regards Lilian
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Re: survey and test question order issue

Post by alberto »

Hi Lilian, welcome on board!:)
It depends on how the softwares add the neitems to the db, it may happen so just click to fix the sequence and don't mind ;)

In any case, always prefer test objects since surveys are limited and possibly will be removed in future versions of the platform.

(moving this thread to E-Learning Management forum)
lsoon

Re: survey and test question order issue

Post by lsoon »

Hi Alberto, thanks for your reply. This issue is also happening in Test area. Even clicking Fix sequence error, then re-ordering, the next day, I am seeing 1 to 9 followed by a whole column of 9s again instead of 1 to 47. This ends up issuing the test questions in a random fashion after question 8. My fear is that it will not properly track the statistics for how many times a question option was selected. We need this data. Has no one else come across this issue?
regards
lilian