Certificate Management

Backend functionalities: user management, course management, reports, certificates, etc.
drgallegos
FormaLms User
Version: Docebo CE 3.6

Certificate Management

Post by drgallegos »

I am having an issue with certificates. We have always used the certificate, and have used the tags in the template. All of the tags work, except for the tag: [course_score_final]. That has always worked for us in Docebo, but now is not working. All other tags DO work on the certificate. Does anybody have some help for me?
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Re: Certificate Management

Post by max »

Hi,
from what you are describing it may have to to with the fixes we brought into FormaLms gradebook, which apparently caused some minor things not to work as expected.

I will urge our colleagues to have a look into this issue, since a new release is due to come out pretty soon, and it would be nice if this fix would be included.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net
drgallegos
FormaLms User

Post by drgallegos »

Thanks Max. Do you know what other tag I can use so that the course final grade is showing? (I noticed in the user details there is a total score).
drgallegos
FormaLms User

Post by drgallegos »

Does anybody have a fix for me on this? The reason this is important for my students is because when they complete a course, we issue a certificate (we call it report card). On the report card all tags work, except the last tag. Here are the tags:

This is to certify that

[firstname] [lastname] - this works fine

has completed the course:

[course_name] - this works fine

at Orion High School on

[date_complete] - this works fine

and earned a final grade of

[course_score_final] - THIS DOES NOT WORK and is the most important detail for our students

---
I have tried other tags, but none work. When I pull a user's information, I can see the final grade, under, "total score"

Help!
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Hi Joseph,
I "upped" this request with the developers, we'll try to get back to this issue asap.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net
CisterNino
FormaLms User

Post by CisterNino »

Hi Drgallegos,
here is a patch to correct the problem with the [course_score_final] parameter in the certificate.
Unzip the zip file and overwrite on \appLms\lib\certificate\certificate.userstat.php file.
Let me know if it is ok or if you still have problem with this issue.
Attachments
certificate.userstat.zip
patch
(2.47 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
I'm Livio, the Two. If you need, you can contact the one.
drgallegos
FormaLms User

Post by drgallegos »

CisterNino,

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

JG
jasmines
Senior Boarder

Post by jasmines »

Ciao, quelli precedenti, ovvero:

Code: Select all

$subs['[test_score_start]'] = ( isset($score_start[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]) ? $score_start[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]['score'] : '' );
			$subs['[test_score_start_max]'] = ( isset($score_start[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]) ? $score_start[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]['max_score'] : '' );
			$subs['[test_score_final]'] = ( isset($score_final[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]) ? $score_final[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]['score'] : '' );
			$subs['[test_score_final_max]'] = ( !empty($score_final[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]['max_score'] )
				? $score_final[$this->id_course][$this->id_user]['max_score']
				: '100' );
mi sembrano tutti invertiti (scambiare id_course e id_user), inoltre modificherei:

$subs['[course_score_final]'] 	= ( isset($score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]) ? $score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]['score'] : '' );
			$subs['[course_score_final_max]'] = ( isset($score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]) ? $score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]['max_score'] : '' );
con:

$subs['[course_score_final]'] 	= ( isset($score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]) ? (int)$score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]['score'] : '' );
			$subs['[course_score_final_max]'] = ( isset($score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]) ? (int)$score_course[$this->id_user][$this->id_course]['max_score'] : '' );
o float, in base alle esigenze.